- Inside sales and customer service for a Houston based life sciences company providing next-gen sequencing (RNA-Seq) services.
- Inside sales assistance including correspondence with prospects, generating quotes, handling pre-sale technical questions.
- Order entry tasks including database order entry, purchase order entry, some invoicing and collections.
- Customer service tasks including answering ordering questions, taking orders, resolving order issues, maintaining customer accounts.
- Basic statistical analysis and data report generation/delivery.
- Routine correspondence with in-house departments: accounting, marketing, lab/technical.
- Additional tasks may include: light packaging and shipping products, purchasing and other data entry tasks.
- BS degree with a Life Science major.
- Excellent phone, computer and math skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to perform varied tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have a willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of current next-generation sequencing (NGS) technologies.
- Lab experience and/or prior sales experience a plus.
- Salary ($50K/year) + Benefits
Email resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org