Evotec is a leader in the discovery and development of novel small molecule drugs with operational sites in Europe and the US. The Company has built substantial drug discovery expertise and an industrialized platform that can drive new innovative small molecule compounds into the clinic. In addition, Evotec has built a deep internal knowledge base in the treatment of diseases related to neuroscience, pain, inflammation and metabolic diseases. Leveraging these skills and expertise the Company intends to deliver superior science-driven discovery alliances with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
At our subsidiary in Goettingen (Germany), we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and professional
Bioinformatics Expert (f/m)
Full-time and permanent
with a keen interest in applying state of the art bioinformatics to target id and drug development.
Your key responsibilities
- Multi-OMICS data analysis, e.g. single cell and high throughput RNA-Seq
- Help building a top-notch data analysis platform
- Work with researchers in interdisciplinary project teams in different disease areas
- Hold a PhD in bioinformatics, informatics or biostatistics
- Proficiency in working with bioinformatics tools and understanding of common bioinformatics algorithms
- Hands on experience in machine learning technologies is a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- A permanent position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
- A diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork
- Capital-forming benefits, holiday pay and annual bonus payment depending on performance
To apply, please visit Evotec Recruitment where you can provide your application documents.